I am impressed, you already have your blog going and everything! Cute, cute pictures of your girls. They both are adorable! We sure miss you but are glad that things are going well for you. We will enjoy looking at your blog and keeping updated on your fun family.
I am so happy that you guys have a blog! It will be fun to keep up to date and share pictures! I hope the move has been as little stress as a move can be, and we hope you are enjoying yourselves!
Nice job you guys! It looks great! We miss you guys! Be sure to check out our blog: saundersstory.blogspot.com! Keep us updated! Love you guys! Scott and Mindy
Sorry, I haven't welcomed you guys into the blogging world yet. Ha Ha! I'm finally commenting... I love the pictures of your girls, Bergen is beautiful.... Love the hair!!! Hope all is going well with the new lifestyle and such. Keep us posted! BTW I tagged you, check out my blog for info, (When and if you ever have a chance)-- Jacque
5 comments:
I am impressed, you already have your blog going and everything! Cute, cute pictures of your girls. They both are adorable! We sure miss you but are glad that things are going well for you. We will enjoy looking at your blog and keeping updated on your fun family.
I am so happy that you guys have a blog! It will be fun to keep up to date and share pictures! I hope the move has been as little stress as a move can be, and we hope you are enjoying yourselves!
Nice job you guys! It looks great! We miss you guys! Be sure to check out our blog: saundersstory.blogspot.com! Keep us updated! Love you guys!
Scott and Mindy
I had no idea you guys had a blogg, I am soo excited! Your new baby is darling!! She looks just like you Kambree! Congratulations!
Sorry, I haven't welcomed you guys into the blogging world yet. Ha Ha! I'm finally commenting... I love the pictures of your girls, Bergen is beautiful.... Love the hair!!! Hope all is going well with the new lifestyle and such. Keep us posted!
BTW I tagged you, check out my blog for info, (When and if you ever have a chance)-- Jacque
Post a Comment