Yeah so it's been almost over a year since I've done anything with our blog. Since Aa is overseas for the next little while I may have a little more insentive to post.
So our little girl lost her very first tooth tonight. Here's her great new smile!
I was just thinking about you yesterday! Miss you lady! I didn't know that A was oversees now. I'll have to call you and get the update. E looks soooooo big. Crazy! Love ya gal!
4 comments:
I was just thinking about you yesterday! Miss you lady! I didn't know that A was oversees now. I'll have to call you and get the update. E looks soooooo big. Crazy! Love ya gal!
Love that girl. Miss her so much! Love that she used her tooth fairy money for little debbie heart-shaped cakes.
She looks so cute! Congrats E! Hope you guys are doing good, A emailed and told us the latest with your family. Miss you guys BUNCHES!
Oh man! Now you get to be excited for akward adult teeth in a little mouth for the next 7 years. :) I can't for that. haha.
Post a Comment